Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Introduction to Doug's Projects

Doug's Projects

 

1966 Chevy C10 Rebuild Project

Introduction to my 66 pickup truck



 I'll be posting video of the work I do on my 66 C10 as well as other projects I do around the house, including rebuilding an old boat I have had for several years now.

I'll show the right way to do things and the mistakes I make along the way so you won't have to learn the hard way.

I'll also be reviewing or at least post what tools, parts and equipment I use and where you can buy what you need to do these projects yourself.

So come along with me as I use my years of experience on projects and learn some new things on other projects.

I ain't got a clue what I'm doing with a Blog.
So come along with me as I learn about Blogging.

Here is the Intro video to my 1966 C10 Chevrolet Pickup Truck
This is the Intro Article on how I came to choose this 66 C10 SWB Fleetside

This tool set I have had for 6 years now. I have no complaints, I've used a 18IN cheater on the 3/8's driver quite a few times to brake nuts and bolts loose with no problems:
Stanley 92-839 Black Chrome and Laser Etched Socket Set, 99 Pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment